TRAMANIA is launching a subscription for the production of six kits:
These models are very detailed, made in wood, steel and brass.
Based on original SNCV drawings, five different trailers are proposed:
– A.806 trailer 2d class 6 equal arched windows,
– A.1332 trailer 2d class 3 groups of 2 windowss
– A.871 trailer 2d class 6 equal rectangular windows,
– A.11514 trailer 1rst and 2d class 6 unequal arched windows,
– A.2309 Luggage van (original aspect – no platform windows)
– B.328 of the CBR (preserved at MTVS) (will be produced for a a total of 5 orders only)
Two prototypes are already assembled, see a
A.806 2d class 6 equal arched windows and a A.2309 Luggage van (original aspect – no platform windows)
Kit assembly: nothing to solder, nothing tu cut. A file, plyers, glue, pencils and paints are sufficient.
The pre-cut metal pieces are assembled by plying, rivets or bolts. The pre-cut wood pieces are glued.
An assembly notice will be published on this site.