Archive for category buurtspoorweg
NEWS for 2018 : motor cars from SNCV, Bruxelles-Ixelles-Boendael, North, overhead masts and SNCV trailers.
These kits are made in laser cut wood, laser cut steel and cast brass. Based on original SNCV drawings.
Sales of TRAMANIA kits – G/IIm scale – 45mm gauge
Soubscription for motor cars and trailers, ending by August 7th, delivery by end 2018, clic here for details and how to order
1) Four types of motor cars:
– SNCV 1894 first batches,
9001-24 (Espinette), 9025-30 and 9048-51 (Observatoire), 9031-47 and 9119-9122 (Centre I), 9086-9113 (Liège)
– Bruxelles-Ixelles-Boendael 200-272
– BIB battery cars 271-272 (without trolley)
– North 1-14 or SNCV 9169-9182 (Phare – original teck version)
Swiss MAXON motor with 9 commutators, gears + trolley in brass, adapted metal trucks.
Free choice of car numbers: A.XX, M.XX ou A.9XXX
350,00 EUR each (with motor with trolley)
320,00 EUR each (with motor without trolley)
250,00 EUR each (static without motor with trolley)
Clic here for pictures of the models prototypes
14,00 EUR/mast, 10,00 EUR for 10 meters of nickel-silver overhead wire, 7,00 EUR for 1 right and 1 left overhead frog, 7,00 EUR for 1 overhead crossing (60 degree),
3) Five types of SNCV trailers.
– SNCV 2nd class with 6 equal arched windows,
– SNCV 2nd class with 6 arched windows, in three groups of 2
– SNCV 2nd class with 6 equal rectangular windows,
– SNCV 1rst and 2nd class with 6 unequal arched windows,
– SNCV luggage van (with or without platform window)
220,00 EUR each
Free choice of car numbers:
As exemple, assembly instructions and pictures of the first production batch SNCV trailers A.806 and A.11514 SNCV luggage van A.2309
21 EUR post included (Belgique) 29 EUR post included (rest of Europe)
you can pay on the account TRAMANIA asbl, BE41 0001 3319 1710 with message “Livre Russie”
Luxury cardboard cover, 84 pages of text and pictures, more than 120 colour pictures !
Posted by pdussart in 60cm gauge, Belgie, Belgique, Belgium, Boek, book, buurtspoorweg, buurtspoorwegen, China, Chine, Decauville, DeLijn, G scale, IIm scale, kits, livre, models, narrow gauge, NMVB, Rusland, Russia, schmalspur, smalspoor, SNCV, STIB, streetcar, TEC, Tianjin, Tientsin, Tram, TRAMANIA, tramway, vicinal, vicinaux, voie étroite on 08/06/2018
All pages are printed in colour and the magazine binded.
Every year, TRAMANIA magazine illustrates:
– the achievements of TRAMANIA;
– the history of Belgium tramways home and abroad: rolling stock, networks, builders, biographies;
– papers about transport tickets, tram postcards, annual reports of the SNCV;
– various papers about narrow gauge railways: Darjeeling, Syria, Egypt;
Help us by subscribing to our magazine – 1 year or 4 copies per year: 19 EUR (Belgium) 27.00 EUR (abroad p&p included)
Bank payment :
IBAN Account : BE41 0001 3319 1710
BIC Bank : BPOTBEB1
TRAMANIA asbl, Venelle au Palio 49, B-1150 Bruxelles, Belgium
A book about the trams of the Luxembourg City (TVL) from the beginning until the end in 1964.
A couple of words about Charly (CFL)
Numerous old documents (pictures, post cards, maps, … comparisons Yesterday and Today, …)
160 pages – Hard cover – Format A4.
Bilingual French – German
In stock !
Price : 39,00€ (Belgium – free P&P)
Price : 47,00€ (EEC – free P&P)
Progress of the restoration of the SNCV trailer A.1584
The pictures site of TRAMANIA is reviewed and updated :
– 9,732 pictures on line
– easier search
– complete list of search criteria
– lower prices : automatic discounts from 10, 20 et 50 pictures
– trilingual French, Dutch, English (nearly everywhere, still to complete)
Galleries content :
Austria : tramways from Vienna and Linz 80’s,
Belgium : tramways, trolleybusses and buses of SNCV, STIB, STIL, STIV, MIVA, MIVG, SNCB, Nord Belge, Prince Henri, Industrials from 1935 until now,
China : tramways, steam and trolleybus from Beijing, Tientsin, Dairen, Anshan, Shenyang, Harbin, Shanghai, Canton and Hong Kong in 1984,
France : CFEN Valenciennes, Lille, Nice Digne, Laon, Cauterets in the 60’s and 70’s,
Egypt : Cairo 1982,
Luxemburg : tramways 1966,
Paraguay : STIB motor cars in the 80’s,
Portugal : Lisbon and Coimbra in the 70’s,
Yugoslavia : Zagreb.