Archive for category Decauville
TRAMANIA has held in Ostend a stand at the MSKK models exhibition.
The perfect opportunity for new contacts and a couple of models sales that will contribute to the restoration of SNCV trailer A.1584
Posted by pdussart in 60cm gauge, Belgie, Belgique, Belgium, Boek, book, buurtspoorweg, buurtspoorwegen, China, Chine, Decauville, DeLijn, G scale, IIm scale, kits, livre, models, narrow gauge, NMVB, Rusland, Russia, schmalspur, smalspoor, SNCV, STIB, streetcar, TEC, Tianjin, Tientsin, Tram, TRAMANIA, tramway, vicinal, vicinaux, voie étroite on 25/09/2018
All pages are printed in colour and the magazine binded.
Every year, TRAMANIA magazine illustrates:
– the achievements of TRAMANIA;
– the history of Belgium tramways home and abroad: rolling stock, networks, builders, biographies;
– papers about transport tickets, tram postcards, annual reports of the SNCV;
– various papers about narrow gauge railways: Darjeeling, Syria, Egypt;
Help us by subscribing to our magazine – 1 year or 4 copies per year: 19 EUR (Belgium) 27.00 EUR (abroad p&p included)
Bank payment :
IBAN Account : BE41 0001 3319 1710
BIC Bank : BPOTBEB1
TRAMANIA asbl, Venelle au Palio 49, B-1150 Bruxelles, Belgium
Tramania collaborates with the exhibition “Chine – Belgique, 120 ans d’histoire partagée”. It will take place at:
– Brussels from April 4th until 22nd, from 8:00 until 18:00. Closed by April, 9th, 16th, 17th.
Place: University ULB, Foyer culturel, Campus du Solbosch (bâtiment F1), avenue Paul Héger 22-24, 1050 Bruxelles.
– Tianjin (Tientsin) (at a later date).
At this occasion, Tramania publishes a book about the trams of Tientsin:
68 pages in colour, more than 90 illustrations, maps of the city, the tram network, tracks and depots.
The book describes in detail a fantastic human adventure with a background of hard events in China during the first half of the 20th century.
A choice has been made between private collections and archives from the Belgian tram company of Tientsin, kept by the National Archives AGR, most of them have never been published.
The book is available and ready for shipment. (available in French only)
16 EUR (Belgium – P&P included)
20 EUR (rest of Europe – P&P included)
22 EUR (China and rest of world – P&P included)
this amount can be paid on the account of TRAMANIA asbl (no checks):
IBAN BE41 0001 3319 1710
The book “Les tramways de Tientsin” is now available through this site.
TRAMANIA takes part to the exhibition “Chine – Belgique, 120 ans d’histoire partagée” with a section about the “tramways in Tientsin”
Dates: from April 4th until 22nd. Closed : April 9th, 16th, 17th.
Opening times: Monday-Saturday, from 8:00 until 18:00.
Place: Brussels University ULB, Foyer culturel, Campus du Solbosch (bâtiment F1), avenue Paul Héger 22-24, 1050 Bruxelles.
Public transport: STIB tramways 25 and 94, bus 71 and 72
Location and transport map
An organisation of ULB Culture.
Département des services à la communauté universitaire
02 650 65 80 – firstname.lastname@example.org
The pictures site of TRAMANIA is reviewed and updated :
– 9,732 pictures on line
– easier search
– complete list of search criteria
– lower prices : automatic discounts from 10, 20 et 50 pictures
– trilingual French, Dutch, English (nearly everywhere, still to complete)
Galleries content :
Austria : tramways from Vienna and Linz 80’s,
Belgium : tramways, trolleybusses and buses of SNCV, STIB, STIL, STIV, MIVA, MIVG, SNCB, Nord Belge, Prince Henri, Industrials from 1935 until now,
China : tramways, steam and trolleybus from Beijing, Tientsin, Dairen, Anshan, Shenyang, Harbin, Shanghai, Canton and Hong Kong in 1984,
France : CFEN Valenciennes, Lille, Nice Digne, Laon, Cauterets in the 60’s and 70’s,
Egypt : Cairo 1982,
Luxemburg : tramways 1966,
Paraguay : STIB motor cars in the 80’s,
Portugal : Lisbon and Coimbra in the 70’s,
Yugoslavia : Zagreb.
The family of Jean-Marie Carels (+) has asked TRAMANIA to sell ex SNCV signalling equipment and numerous tram/rail books.
Have a look here at the complete list of items or look at the “Signals and books Carels” section of this site.
- Light railways, vicinal, tramways and trolleybus (Belgium)
- Normal gauge railways (Belgium)
- Light railways and tramways (France)
- Magazines (in French)
- Books (in German)
- Swiss (light) Railways (CFF and others)
- French (light) Railways (SNCF and others)
- Technical books
- Various (other railways books, also in English)
- DVD – France // Switzerland // Various
- Timetables SNCB NMBS and/or SNCV NMVB