Archive for category DeLijn
Progress of the restoration of the SNCV trailer A.1584
Posted by pdussart in 60cm gauge, Belgie, Belgique, Belgium, Boek, book, buurtspoorweg, buurtspoorwegen, China, Chine, Decauville, DeLijn, G scale, IIm scale, kits, livre, models, narrow gauge, NMVB, Rusland, Russia, schmalspur, smalspoor, SNCV, STIB, streetcar, TEC, Tianjin, Tientsin, Tram, TRAMANIA, tramway, vicinal, vicinaux, voie étroite on 08/06/2018
All pages are printed in colour and the magazine binded.
Every year, TRAMANIA magazine illustrates:
– the achievements of TRAMANIA;
– the history of Belgium tramways home and abroad: rolling stock, networks, builders, biographies;
– papers about transport tickets, tram postcards, annual reports of the SNCV;
– various papers about narrow gauge railways: Darjeeling, Syria, Egypt;
Help us by subscribing to our magazine – 1 year or 4 copies per year: 19 EUR (Belgium) 27.00 EUR (abroad p&p included)
Bank payment :
IBAN Account : BE41 0001 3319 1710
BIC Bank : BPOTBEB1
TRAMANIA asbl, Venelle au Palio 49, B-1150 Bruxelles, Belgium
The pictures site of TRAMANIA is reviewed and updated :
– 9,732 pictures on line
– easier search
– complete list of search criteria
– lower prices : automatic discounts from 10, 20 et 50 pictures
– trilingual French, Dutch, English (nearly everywhere, still to complete)
Galleries content :
Austria : tramways from Vienna and Linz 80’s,
Belgium : tramways, trolleybusses and buses of SNCV, STIB, STIL, STIV, MIVA, MIVG, SNCB, Nord Belge, Prince Henri, Industrials from 1935 until now,
China : tramways, steam and trolleybus from Beijing, Tientsin, Dairen, Anshan, Shenyang, Harbin, Shanghai, Canton and Hong Kong in 1984,
France : CFEN Valenciennes, Lille, Nice Digne, Laon, Cauterets in the 60’s and 70’s,
Egypt : Cairo 1982,
Luxemburg : tramways 1966,
Paraguay : STIB motor cars in the 80’s,
Portugal : Lisbon and Coimbra in the 70’s,
Yugoslavia : Zagreb.
The family of Jean-Marie Carels (+) has asked TRAMANIA to sell ex SNCV signalling equipment and numerous tram/rail books.
Have a look here at the complete list of items or look at the “Signals and books Carels” section of this site.
- Light railways, vicinal, tramways and trolleybus (Belgium)
- Normal gauge railways (Belgium)
- Light railways and tramways (France)
- Magazines (in French)
- Books (in German)
- Swiss (light) Railways (CFF and others)
- French (light) Railways (SNCF and others)
- Technical books
- Various (other railways books, also in English)
- DVD – France // Switzerland // Various
- Timetables SNCB NMBS and/or SNCV NMVB
The last SNCV trams ran between Melreux and Manhay in 1959.
Since 1966, touristic trams are running between Erezée-Blier-Amonines-Forges and Dochamps.
In 2013 -14, the line has been rebuilt between Forges-Dochamps and extended towards Lamorménil.
Four km of new tracks are added to the existing 8km. The longest touristic tram of Belgium.
The first public service between Erezée and Lamorménil has taken place by April 5th at 10h30.