Archive for category IIm scale
Posted by pdussart in 60cm gauge, Belgie, Belgique, Belgium, Boek, book, buurtspoorweg, buurtspoorwegen, China, Chine, Decauville, DeLijn, G scale, IIm scale, kits, livre, models, narrow gauge, NMVB, Rusland, Russia, schmalspur, smalspoor, SNCV, STIB, streetcar, TEC, Tianjin, Tientsin, Tram, TRAMANIA, tramway, vicinal, vicinaux, voie étroite on 06/09/2019
All pages are printed in colour and the magazine binded.
Every year, TRAMANIA magazine illustrates:
– the achievements of TRAMANIA;
– the history of Belgium tramways home and abroad: rolling stock, networks, builders, biographies;
– papers about transport tickets, tram postcards, annual reports of the SNCV;
– various papers about narrow gauge railways: Darjeeling, Syria, Egypt;
Help us by subscribing to our magazine – 1 year or 4 copies per year: 19 EUR (Belgium) 27.00 EUR (abroad p&p included)
Bank payment :
IBAN Account : BE41 0001 3319 1710
BIC Bank : BPOTBEB1
TRAMANIA asbl, Venelle au Palio 49, B-1150 Bruxelles, Belgium
The models are presently being delivered.
These kits are made in laser cut wood, laser cut steel and cast brass. Based on original SNCV drawings.
TRAMANIA kits – G/IIm scale – 45mm gauge
1) Four types of motor cars:
– SNCV 1894 first batches,
9001-24 (Espinette), 9025-30 and 9048-51 (Observatoire), 9031-47 and 9119-9122 (Centre I), 9086-9113 (Liège)
– Bruxelles-Ixelles-Boendael 200-272
– BIB battery cars 271-272 (without trolley)
– North 1-14 or SNCV 9169-9182 (Phare – original teck version)
Swiss MAXON motor with 9 commutators, gears + trolley in brass, adapted metal trucks.
Free choice of car numbers: A.XX, M.XX ou A.9XXX
3) Five types of SNCV trailers.
– SNCV 2nd class with 6 equal arched windows,
– SNCV 2nd class with 6 arched windows, in three groups of 2
– SNCV 2nd class with 6 equal rectangular windows,
– SNCV 1rst and 2nd class with 6 unequal arched windows,
– SNCV luggage van (with or without platform window)
TRAMANIA has held in Ostend a stand at the MSKK models exhibition.
The perfect opportunity for new contacts and a couple of models sales that will contribute to the restoration of SNCV trailer A.1584