Archive for category TEC
Subscription CLOSED – Models in production – Delivery expected in January
These models are very detailed, made in wood, steel and brass.
Based on original SNCV drawings, five different trailers are proposed:
– A.806 trailer 2d class 6 equal arched windows,
– A.1332 trailer 2d class 3 groups of 2 windowss
– A.871 trailer 2d class 6 equal rectangular windows,
– A.11514 trailer 1rst and 2d class 6 unequal arched windows,
– A.2309 Luggage van (original aspect – no platform windows)
– B.328 of the CBR (preserved at MTVS) (will be produced for a a total of 5 orders only)
Options: working screw couplings, waterdecals with your choice of car number, lantern in brass
Two prototypes are already assembled, see a
A.806 2d class 6 equal arched windows and a A.2309 Luggage van (original aspect – no platform windows)
Kit assembly: nothing to solder, nothing tu cut. A file, plyers, glue, pencils and paints are sufficient.
The pre-cut metal pieces are assembled by plying, rivets or bolts. The pre-cut wood pieces are glued.
An assembly notice will be published on this site.
Posted by pdussart in 60cm gauge, Belgie, Belgique, Belgium, Boek, book, buurtspoorweg, buurtspoorwegen, China, Chine, Decauville, DeLijn, G scale, IIm scale, kits, livre, models, narrow gauge, NMVB, Rusland, Russia, schmalspur, smalspoor, SNCV, STIB, streetcar, TEC, Tianjin, Tientsin, Tram, TRAMANIA, tramway, vicinal, vicinaux, voie étroite on 20/12/2017
All pages are printed in colour and the magazine binded.
Every year, TRAMANIA magazine illustrates:
– the achievements of TRAMANIA;
– the history of Belgium tramways home and abroad: rolling stock, networks, builders, biographies;
– papers about transport tickets, tram postcards, annual reports of the SNCV;
– various papers about narrow gauge railways: Darjeeling, Syria, Egypt;
Help us by subscribing to our magazine – 1 year or 4 copies per year: 19 EUR (Belgium) 27.00 EUR (abroad p&p included)
Bank payment :
IBAN Account : BE41 0001 3319 1710
BIC Bank : BPOTBEB1
TRAMANIA asbl, Venelle au Palio 49, B-1150 Bruxelles, Belgium
Progress of the restoration of the SNCV trailer A.1584
The pictures site of TRAMANIA is reviewed and updated :
– 9,732 pictures on line
– easier search
– complete list of search criteria
– lower prices : automatic discounts from 10, 20 et 50 pictures
– trilingual French, Dutch, English (nearly everywhere, still to complete)
Galleries content :
Austria : tramways from Vienna and Linz 80’s,
Belgium : tramways, trolleybusses and buses of SNCV, STIB, STIL, STIV, MIVA, MIVG, SNCB, Nord Belge, Prince Henri, Industrials from 1935 until now,
China : tramways, steam and trolleybus from Beijing, Tientsin, Dairen, Anshan, Shenyang, Harbin, Shanghai, Canton and Hong Kong in 1984,
France : CFEN Valenciennes, Lille, Nice Digne, Laon, Cauterets in the 60’s and 70’s,
Egypt : Cairo 1982,
Luxemburg : tramways 1966,
Paraguay : STIB motor cars in the 80’s,
Portugal : Lisbon and Coimbra in the 70’s,
Yugoslavia : Zagreb.