Posts Tagged LGB
NEWS for 2018 : motor cars from SNCV, Bruxelles-Ixelles-Boendael, North, overhead masts and SNCV trailers.
These kits are made in laser cut wood, laser cut steel and cast brass. Based on original SNCV drawings.
Sales of TRAMANIA kits – G/IIm scale – 45mm gauge
Soubscription for motor cars and trailers, ending by August 7th, delivery by end 2018, clic here for details and how to order
1) Four types of motor cars:
– SNCV 1894 first batches,
9001-24 (Espinette), 9025-30 and 9048-51 (Observatoire), 9031-47 and 9119-9122 (Centre I), 9086-9113 (Liège)
– Bruxelles-Ixelles-Boendael 200-272
– BIB battery cars 271-272 (without trolley)
– North 1-14 or SNCV 9169-9182 (Phare – original teck version)
Swiss MAXON motor with 9 commutators, gears + trolley in brass, adapted metal trucks.
Free choice of car numbers: A.XX, M.XX ou A.9XXX
350,00 EUR each (with motor with trolley)
320,00 EUR each (with motor without trolley)
250,00 EUR each (static without motor with trolley)
Clic here for pictures of the models prototypes
14,00 EUR/mast, 10,00 EUR for 10 meters of nickel-silver overhead wire, 7,00 EUR for 1 right and 1 left overhead frog, 7,00 EUR for 1 overhead crossing (60 degree),
3) Five types of SNCV trailers.
– SNCV 2nd class with 6 equal arched windows,
– SNCV 2nd class with 6 arched windows, in three groups of 2
– SNCV 2nd class with 6 equal rectangular windows,
– SNCV 1rst and 2nd class with 6 unequal arched windows,
– SNCV luggage van (with or without platform window)
220,00 EUR each
Free choice of car numbers:
As exemple, assembly instructions and pictures of the first production batch SNCV trailers A.806 and A.11514 SNCV luggage van A.2309