The models are presently being delivered.
These kits are made in laser cut wood, laser cut steel and cast brass. Based on original SNCV drawings.
TRAMANIA kits – G/IIm scale – 45mm gauge
1) Four types of motor cars:
– SNCV 1894 first batches,
9001-24 (Espinette), 9025-30 and 9048-51 (Observatoire), 9031-47 and 9119-9122 (Centre I), 9086-9113 (Liège)
– Bruxelles-Ixelles-Boendael 200-272
– BIB battery cars 271-272 (without trolley)
– North 1-14 or SNCV 9169-9182 (Phare – original teck version)
Swiss MAXON motor with 9 commutators, gears + trolley in brass, adapted metal trucks.
Free choice of car numbers: A.XX, M.XX ou A.9XXX
3) Five types of SNCV trailers.
– SNCV 2nd class with 6 equal arched windows,
– SNCV 2nd class with 6 arched windows, in three groups of 2
– SNCV 2nd class with 6 equal rectangular windows,
– SNCV 1rst and 2nd class with 6 unequal arched windows,
– SNCV luggage van (with or without platform window)