The models are all delivered. No production for the moment.
These kits are made in laser cut wood, laser cut steel and cast brass. Based on original SNCV drawings.
TRAMANIA kits – G/IIm scale – 45mm gauge
1) Four types of motor cars:
– SNCV 1894 first batches,
9001-24 (Espinette), 9025-30 and 9048-51 (Observatoire), 9031-47 and 9119-9122 (Centre I), 9086-9113 (Liège)
– Bruxelles-Ixelles-Boendael 200-272
– BIB battery cars 271-272 (without trolley)
– North 1-14 or SNCV 9169-9182 (Phare – original teck version)
Swiss MAXON motor with 9 commutators, gears + trolley in brass, adapted metal trucks.
Free choice of car numbers: A.XX, M.XX ou A.9XXX
3) Five types of SNCV trailers.
– SNCV 2nd class with 6 equal arched windows,
– SNCV 2nd class with 6 arched windows, in three groups of 2
– SNCV 2nd class with 6 equal rectangular windows,
– SNCV 1rst and 2nd class with 6 unequal arched windows,
– SNCV luggage van (with or without platform window)